Teen Photo Club - NJ

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sbutchin, Sep 17, 2008.

1. sbutchin

sbutchin

Mar 1, 2005
    NJ
    Hi, Can anyone tell me of a teen photo club in nj? I'm looking for a place for my 16 yr old to join. Hopefully with kids his own age. He is going to take a course at the college next semester, but I would really like to see him with people his own age. He is 50 trapped inside a 16 year old body! It seems more and more difficult to find groups of kids his age with the same interests. His school doesn't have any photo program. He also plays guitar and because of his ability at a young age he is again grouped with adults, not only at the school, but when he plays out he is at clubs with really old guys! Any input would be appreciated.

By the way, just wanted to say how great the people on this cafe are... I put up an WTB ad for a manual camera (since I got rid of all mine) and a fellow member donated not only a manual camera but lenses and a flash - the generosity and goodness of this group never ceases to amaze me:smile:

stephanie

2. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Call you local guild.

3. sbutchin

sbutchin

Mar 1, 2005
    NJ
    Thanks, sent a few emails to some local camera clubs and am waiting for a response. Glad to hear you and your family weathered the storm safely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.