teleconverter

Hi can I us a kenko N-AF 1.5X TELEPLUS SHQ with the Nikon AF VR NIKKOR 80 – 400mm 1:4.5-5.6 D lens on the Nikon D70s, if so what will it give me and at what los
Hugh

Are you sure that tc will go on the 80-400VR?????
I use the kenlo pro 300 1.4 on that lens
When I ordered it from B&H they said that was the only one to use on that lens.
Might do some checking
1.4 will give you 600

Are you sure that tc will go on the 80-400VR?????
I use the kenlo pro 300 1.4 on that lens
When I ordered it from B&H they said that was the only one to use on that lens.
Might do some checking
1.4 will give you 600

Gale
thank you so much for replying Iv just tried it on it fits going to do a test will get back to you in 10 min to show resalts how do I uplod resalts I do not se the option to up lode

Do you see the little icon (8th) (yellow with a little mountain in it)one from the left in the message reply box
you click on that , it ill bring up a box at the top of your screen and you paste your URL in there and put a (.) dot..like below

.jpg at the end of your url

You need a hosting service like smugmug, pbase or several others available out there
Some are free some are a low pay.

Ok the t.c may fit but will the camera and lens reconize the communications between them.
For you I hope so:>)))

Do you see the little icon (8th) (yellow with a little mountain in it)one from the left in the message reply box
you click on that , it ill bring up a box at the top of your screen and you paste your URL in there and put a (.) dot..like below

.jpg at the end of your url

You need a hosting service like smugmug, pbase or several others available out there
Some are free some are a low pay.

Ok the t.c may fit but will the camera and lens reconize the communications between them.
For you I hope so:>)))
Gale
Just done a quick test it works did not us tripod so shots not hot but it works, would you do chat in skype I am hughsmith61
hugh

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom