1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Telephone lines,shadow,& Light

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by biggstr6, Apr 9, 2007.

1. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    the light ,shadows & texture caught my eye on these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I've said it before, Biggs, but you really have an "eye". Good shots. The first one is, by far, my favorite.

3. Love the shots, Biggs, but those are hydro lines. That's the hydro mast head. Looks like 200AMP service from here....

Seriously, about the artistry, I do love the lines, and shadows. The strong blue against the gold is tremendous.

4. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Thanks Chris . Thats very generous of you to say so . I keep trying to develope an eye.

5. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Thank you for commenting sandi , I appreciate it.

I see youre right about the lines , I guess for accuracy i should change it.

I tried to edit it , but I couldn't , I guess it'll have to stay as it is.

6. JoeG

JoeG

Nov 2, 2006
    Tyrol, Austria
    The 1st is the best, very nice.
    I love those hard contrasts. The dirty, sandy yellow is great.

7. Joe, I know Sandi corrected the title saying they were not telephone lines, but Hydro (US refers to them as power lines), but that is no reason to call her "dirty Sandy".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.