Critique Terri’s 52 Week starting halfway through 2020 Week 52 (Dec. 26 update)

It will be a huge relief when things can get back to some semblance of what we all considered "normal," and "traditional" and such, but I have the feeling that this has already created some changes which may become the new "normal" anyway..... So let's hope that by next Hallowe'en kids will be able to out treat-or-treating just as we always had so much fun doing and that families can be making plans to spend the big holidays together again, too: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's....
I think you are probably right. There will be a new normal.

In our neighborhood someone started a map on our neighborhood facebook page for houses with decorations and handouts. There were quite a few candy shoots, bags of candy on a line strung between trees, and one that suggested children yell trick or treat, then small parachutes with candy came down from the upper floor. Some of these things are worth integrating into a new normal!

In our neighborhood someone started a map on our neighborhood facebook page for houses with decorations and handouts. There were quite a few candy shoots, bags of candy on a line strung between trees, and one that suggested children yell trick or treat, then small parachutes with candy came down from the upper floor. Some of these things are worth integrating into a new normal!
Oh, I love the parachute idea, although my street is full of ranch style houses, so that probably wouldn't work. But what fun for the kids!!

Week 45 & 46
For reasons I can't talk about yet, the past two weeks have been very rough. I haven't had much desire to photograph anything. But I did get an outdoor shot of the berries on our burning bush and the laugh of my 2 year old grandson trying to learn how to play a video game on our Apple TV brought joy to my heart.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Week 45 & 46
For reasons I can't talk about yet, the past two weeks have been very rough. I haven't had much desire to photograph anything. But I did get an outdoor shot of the berries on our burning bush and the laugh of my 2 year old grandson trying to learn how to play a video game on our Apple TV brought joy to my heart.

View attachment 1673895

View attachment 1673892View attachment 1673893View attachment 1673894
Nothing lifts the heart like happy kids. Very nicely photographed.

These are wonderful photos, Terri! I especially like the first one -- very nice isolation of the one berry! That Burning Bush must be an interesting plant! I hope things work out all right for you and that whatever has been going on is resolved soon. Hang in there!
Thank you, Connie. Nothing is resolved yet, but I feel at peace today.

I missed week 47. I've had a lot going on and photography had to take a back seat.
Week 48. We got out for some fresh air and exercise today. Greg and I were going to go on a little hike alone, but when the kids found out they all wanted to join in. Many of us have been in quarantine for a while but we have the all clear now!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom