Terri--52 weeks of 2016 challenge, June 5

I got a late start last year then had some health issues in the fall that kept me down for a while. I'm feeling a lot better so I am very hopeful I can join in every week this year! I still have some issues with my back so my guess is that my e-m5 will mostly be my camera of choice! Here's to a great 2016 for everyone participating!

Glad you're feeling up to the challenge. I'm looking forward to your photos.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
I'm glad you joined again Terri.
Your pictures were always amazing last year.

I got problems too with my neck and going out photographing helps me a lot. Even to leave the PC and desk behind...

Get well
Klaus

I got a late start last year then had some health issues in the fall that kept me down for a while. I'm feeling a lot better so I am very hopeful I can join in every week this year! I still have some issues with my back so my guess is that my e-m5 will mostly be my camera of choice! Here's to a great 2016 for everyone participating!
good to hear that you're feeling better, Terri! And it will be fun to see your pictures here.

~~concentrating with finger tips on my temple~~ ... I'm predicting smiling blonde tykes and plenty of snow capped mountain peaks! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Week 1--I'll start off with a very handsome little guy who is showing some attitude....well, as much attitude as you can have when you are only one year old!! And two little princesses who are spending the night at Grandma's house.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

They're little dolls Terri. Those nights at Grandma's are treasured memories forever.

Week 1--I'll start off with a very handsome little guy who is showing some attitude....well, as much attitude as you can have when you are only one year old!! And two little princesses who are spending the night at Grandma's house.

Cool guy :cool: and lovely princesses :)
Did they get new toy pets ?
Great shots of them Terri

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really like the separation between the kids and the background. Cute for sure :)
Thanks so much. I think they are pretty cute and fun, too!!
Nicely done a cute kids too.
Thank you, John.
Only one year old! What a beautiful big boy. As for attitude, I do see some in the little princess on the left;)

What lens are you using for these shots?
These were all shot with the 24-120 f4. It's the lens I have on my camera most of the time. And, that little princess on the left can exhibit some "attitude" at times. She has two older sisters who like to boss her around and sometimes she gets a bit frustrated with that. Our little grandson is really big, but his daddy is 6'7" so it isn't a surprise. He turned one in October.

Terri, your portraits are always so well lit and perfectly exposed.
Thanks, Ivan. I usually have to do some work in Lightroom to get the exposure where I want it!!

Love the last one, great technical and technique....
Thanks, Jeff. Nothing too complicated here; just bounced flash off the ceiling.

Cool guy :cool: and lovely princesses :)
Did they get new toy pets ?
Great shots of them Terri
The two little girls spent the night. They wanted a special (totally junk food) cold cereal for breakfast. So the night before, we went to the grocery store to get it. We saw the little toy unicorns at the store and, of course, they didn't have too much trouble talking me into buying them each one!! As you can see by the crowns, we had dinner at Burger King, too!! I should not eat that much junk!! I didn't feel so well yesterday, but the kids had fun so it was worth it. (Our Burger King has a big toy for the kids to play on. That is why they wanted to go there.)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom