Terri's "Better Late than Never" 52 week project - December 22

Hi Terri,

So glad to hear that you're feeling better. Best wishes that you continue to recover and feel stronger each day. Great shot. They look healthy and happy. Enjoy them.

Real Name
Morten
After 4 months of being sick, we finally figured it out. I wasn't tolerating my blood pressure medicine any more, and boy did it give me problems. But, I'm feeling better every day after being off it and I'm trying to end out the year strongly here. I actually took this photo at Thanksgiving, but am getting around to editing it now. It's my son-in-law, Ian, and his first child, Brody!! How I love them both. The 24-120 is a lens I really enjoy for all purpose use. It's on my D610 probably 75% of the time.
p1661751603.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What a wonderful portrait of these two handsome boys (y)
Glad to hear that you found the cause and you're feeling better.
I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas :)

After 4 months of being sick, we finally figured it out. I wasn't tolerating my blood pressure medicine any more, and boy did it give me problems. But, I'm feeling better every day after being off it and I'm trying to end out the year strongly here. I actually took this photo at Thanksgiving, but am getting around to editing it now. It's my son-in-law, Ian, and his first child, Brody!! How I love them both. The 24-120 is a lens I really enjoy for all purpose use. It's on my D610 probably 75% of the time.
p1661751603.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is a nice double-portrait, indeed Terri. And you're right to glue the 24-120 on this cam.
Merry Christmas to you and the whole, big family. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Glad to here you are doing better and that you found the issue. I love the thanksgiving picture as well as the christmas one. I am finally feeling better too but still am moving slowly. I know how it can take it toll but I hope we both have a productive shooting times next year. Merry Christmas.

Latest threads

Top Bottom