Terror...............................

I was going through a lot of old shots last night as I am putting together a brochure of shots of David that will be used for a fund raiser. This is a shot of him running down the hall in the pre-op room at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore.
I don't know if he was afraid of the upcoming surgery to remove his fixators or that mom took this picture of him in a hospital gown :D
Just a quick snapshot but his expression is priceless :D

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

David was terrified that the wind would blow and everyone would see him in his Underoos!!!

I looked at your Pbase site, Dave. Great images and I was totally captured by how you have honored David's battle...Bravo, Sir!

nburwell said:
Great shot, Dave! He also looks quite suprised! :)

Thanks for the comments Nick :D They didn't have any gowns his size so he had to wear this enormous one. He actually was very happy this day as he couldn't wait to get the fixators off after eight months.

Gale said:
God Bless David and Your family

Thank you very much Gale :D

eng45ine said:
David was terrified that the wind would blow and everyone would see him in his Underoos!!!

I looked at your Pbase site, Dave. Great images and I was totally captured by how you have honored David's battle...Bravo, Sir!

We actually were kidding around with him about that. The nurses would whistle at him each time he got up :D
Thank you for your comments Frank, and bravo to you sir for your chosen profession :D

Latest threads

Top Bottom