Test Post (Eagle Preening)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2007
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gary your are getting more detail and able to handle the highlight, contrast and whites better it appears.

I did not see the original, so don't know that for sure:>))

Very beautiful

3. Thanks Gale

I think so also and I saw the Orginial. The raw processing software is for Canon CR2 files and Camera body and lens used.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very very good Gary
    Makes a great difference

5. Gary like I ask with the woody is it the digital photo proessional from canon or perhaps Capture 1
    Lou

6. Yes Canon Digital Photo Professional rev 3

7. Gary,

have you tried NX? I love what it'll do for me. But this looks nice as well. I just love NX's color points.

Lil

8. No I haven't heard of it but I'm getting very happy with this package.

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gary can't use NX with a canon
    Bout time canon did something with thier software

10. I think this software only handles CR2 files (Canon Raw file)

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    And NX ony does nikon raw
    PS will do all of them

Gary just keep doing what your doing ..It is great

12. Thanks Gale I'm please with it so far I use Elements to crop, add text and Borders.

13. WONDERFUL! Keep em comin!

14. Oh your just a softy for those eagles

15. You bet I am! Every since last summer when I saw my first wild free eagle, I've been very hooked!! I saw it there in AL at the dam. Just wish I had a longer lens then! Need a magnifying glass to see it BUT IT"S AN EAGLE!:biggrin:

16. I went scouting for over 3 hours today, I'm in need of a new project soon the Kestrels are about to leave. I would still have woodpeckers but I need something else.

17. I am pretty sure I got his software with the 1dm2N camera and it is a good program but it still is not PhotoShop and neither is the Nikon Capture. I use all three and once you have converted either a canon or nikon raw to a JPG either one will process them. However as we know PS will open all the RAWs and convert then also to a varity of file types. I like the Canon one for batch processing them for the web. It's a bit eaiser that the Nikon View.
    BTW The photos look good Tom
    Lou

18. I got mine with my 20D but the new release rev 3 came out after I bought mine.

19. DNAsiRNA

DNAsiRNA

Nov 27, 2006
    Dallas, USA
    NX can handle JPG and tiff. I love NX, too.

Gary, it's not testing, it's show-off.

20. Actually I have posted picture I thought looked ok and When I saw them posted removed them because I didn't like how they turned out.