Testing 1,2,3...

Sorry for posting this here...
I'm trying to figure out how to post a (gif) file with animation in it.
Even before I do this, I'm asuming that I will have the ability to pull it down or have someone pull it for me.
I just need to figure out if I can make this work.
This is just a little project I have been working on in my spare time nothing important...
"My Little hidden door Project"
Hope no one minds.
40627258.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well I started out with a bunch of PS images and then moved them into image ready. Then pressed a bunch of buttons and ended up with this. As I write this I'm trying to figure out how I did this....
Darn I hate doing things when I don't any idea what I'm doing.
Heck, I cannot remeber how I did this and now that i'm trying to duplicate the process i'm totally lost.
Sorry I cannot be of more help at least yet!!!

GREAT BOWLS OF GOFFER GUT'S IT WORKED....

Okay Brian I figured it out. You start in PS with your images on different layers. Then under the file menu you access "edit in Image Ready" At that point it will move the file to Image Ready and you can create the animation in IR and then optimize as a GIF file. Upload to PBase and you are done.
Here is my second go.... While I’m ABUSING my time around here I’m pull Franks a little more.... thanks for allowing it Frank.

40628073.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very cool Bryan....
Sorry I spelt your name wrong in my last post. Most days I cannot spell my own name and I guess I did not butcher it toooo bad.
The flag looks great.... How did you figure that out so fast.... I need to write this crap down....lol

Doug Barber said:
GREAT BOWLS OF GOFFER GUT'S IT WORKED....

While I’m ABUSING my time around here I’m pull Franks a little more.... thanks for allowing it Frank.

OK Doug, two things. First, the correct quote is 'great green globs of greasy, grimey gopher guts'.... 8)

Second, you can only post another one of these things if you stop by my house and install one of those really neat slide out shelf thingies.... :p :p

Frank

I cut/pasted your post into my Documents folder so I will be able to do that in the future. Very cool secret areas. Is that in your home??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Doug

Your talent just keeps amazing me. Really cool. Dude.....lolol

Dude don't ya just love it. No disrespect meant. Just popped into my head ...

Best Regards
Gale

Latest threads

Top Bottom