Testing Testing

Discussion in 'Birds' started by bfjr, Dec 30, 2005.

1. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Not much time during week for shooting these days being back in the Arrrggghhh work force.
    Had to sneak in a few minutes though to test my new tripod. I really enjoy a stable platform and I think I'm gonna like being able to work this way. Was getting kinda tired of always having to hold my Monopod in one hand or the other.

Artsy, Fartsy little birdie
    [​IMG]

My flap is better then your flap :smile:
    [​IMG]

I just really like this one kinda hope he was saying a New Years Pray and thanking the Lord for the precious gift in his arms. Oh and there's a bird there so no one complains about cross posting :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

2. you are a mess Ben. Love your narratives. The first bird looks like a lark sparrow but regarddless of what it is the sharpness is FANTASTIC.

dave

3. Excellent capture of the sparrow on the bottle brush bush. Good colors, detail, and sharpness. Very nice.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ben,
    Both images are fantastic.

Like the man and child. Very dynamic.

Bird is beautiful in that setting.. Nice image, sharp, good color. Nice comp

Oh yeah the Duckies in a face off is great :>)) Good quality image

5. Hey Ben, congrats onthe new toy...what are you using for a tripod head? ballhead??

6. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

All nice shots.....

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great captures, Ben. The artsy fartsy birdy is just that! I really enjoy your images...just plain outstanding!

8. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Oh I know I'm just an endless "Ball of Confusion" . :biggrin:
    It keeps em guessing though :biggrin:

Thank you for all your encouragement and taking time to do so!

9. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Thanks Gordon.
    That was actually one if not the 1st shot with my new legs setup in backyard. Just lucky I guess.

10. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Yeah that's really my Fav here, just something about his gaze kinda tugs at me.

11. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Hey Brett hope your having a splendid Holiday
    right now just my old Manforoto head till I save up for a sidekick and RRS ball or something similar.

12. Johntu

Johntu

Jul 4, 2005
    Fremont, CA
    Excellent capture :)