Testing the 85 1.4

I'm afraid that this kind cafe member who loaned me his lenses is going to cost me a lot of money.......

My daughter saw this and said, "It looks so professional." I guess that means she likes it.

I have to tell you that this little boy has stolen my heart...... He is as sweet as he is adorable.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

WOW!!! I really can't stand looking at any photo this lens takes! They're all magnificent. I want one so bad!

Well it's definately on my list of lenses to buy. Great job Terri. I think you're in trouble...:frown:

Such a wonderful shot! That lens is definitely on my list also. If I knew that I could get shots like this with it, I'd be very tempted to go ahead and get it. Terri, please keep posting your test shots. It will be interesting to see which lens you like the most.

N

Nuteshack

now that's what i'm talkin about ...mymymy!!! LOVELY!!!

u MUST buy this lens!!!
;-)))

WOW!!! I really can't stand looking at any photo this lens takes! They're all magnificent. I want one so bad!

I know what you mean. Trying it out doesn't help so unless you have the cash, don't do it!!

What a nice shot. I have the 85f1.4 and I just love it...
It's expensive but look at the nice portrait you will be taking with it.

I'm glad you like yours. I think I will be getting one of my own.

Well it's definately on my list of lenses to buy. Great job Terri. I think you're in trouble...:frown:

I know. Don't try it out unless you are serious.

Such a wonderful shot! That lens is definitely on my list also. If I knew that I could get shots like this with it, I'd be very tempted to go ahead and get it. Terri, please keep posting your test shots. It will be interesting to see which lens you like the most.

Dang, that is good. That lens just moved up to the #2 spot on my list of lenses I want to get.

What is #1?

now that's what i'm talkin about ...mymymy!!! LOVELY!!!

u MUST buy this lens!!!
;-)))

I know.....I'll figure out a way to get it.

You're a dead woman. There's no escaping the cream machine, Terri. It's barely been off of my D50 since I bought it. I'm a confirmed bokeh whore now - shooting it open ALL the time. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I can see why.

lol Patti...one point foe hoe, that's it ..ROTFL
;-)))

Funny

and so i ask myself the question again.....
"why is it that i haven't bought this lens yet?"

terri......
WOW
incredible

Yes, you better get one. We can learn together...

K

KG72

Looks like you're putting it to good use already, Terri. Very nice!

You're doomed.. by the way. There is no turning back now.

What I want to know is where the heck your daughter has been. All your photos look professional Terri... :wink:

Tell her to find another Grandma in Idaho who takes pics anywhere close. She doesn't know how lucky she is to be getting these top quality memories for free... :smile:

What I want to know is where the heck your daughter has been. All your photos look professional Terri... :wink:

Tell her to find another Grandma in Idaho who takes pics anywhere close. She doesn't know how lucky she is to be getting these top quality memories for free... :smile:

She tells me every day that she is grateful for my hobby. I guess when she saw the shallow DOF with the 85 it just seemed like a different level of photo to her. Thanks for your confidence in my abilities.

Great shot! I am anxiously awaiting my 1.8, it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Would love to have the 1.4 but can't afford it right now. I have too many wants!

Latest threads

Top Bottom