1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Testing the D2X/ WT-2 and some

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by nfoto, Mar 26, 2005.

1. nfoto

nfoto Guest

I went into the garden to see how far the WT-2 would transmit to my wireless access point, and rounded up some daffodils while I was at it. Returned to my computer and found this image waiting for me. Marvels of modern technology :) 

[​IMG]

(D2X, CRT-Nikkor 55 mm f/1.2 shot at f/1.2, 250 ISO equivalency, BibblePro 4.2.2)

It's so easy to take life-like pictures of flowers, but that by itself won't instill life to the image.

How far did the WT-2 transmit? At least 50 m, through the building.

2. Hold on while I pop in some Pink Floyd.....WHOA!! :)  :)  :) 

3. LOL, same idea here. :) 

That is a perfect example why I love Bjorn's work so much, no other comments necessary.

4. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Wonderfully done Bjorn!!

One question though - did you use a horse to round up the daffodils?

I'll get me coat.

Neil

5. nfoto

nfoto Guest

I'm the pack horse here Neil, carrying a D2X with the WT-2 and some lenses is heavy work :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.