Teton Canyon

These are very nice pictures. You are very lucky to be able to enjoy such great outdoors.

It sure is. We have been able to get out more this winter and my frame of mind is so much better than it normally is in the winter.

Lovely set of images again Terri. It is fascinating to see just how much wonderful scenery is within easy reach of where you live. I suspect that your better frame of mind this winter is down to you having made your mind up early in the season to make the effort to get out and take it on. If so, you've done it quite spectacularly, in my opinion, with a good number of keepers throughout. You should make a book of winter 20/21.

Lovely set of images again Terri. It is fascinating to see just how much wonderful scenery is within easy reach of where you live. I suspect that your better frame of mind this winter is down to you having made your mind up early in the season to make the effort to get out and take it on. If so, you've done it quite spectacularly, in my opinion, with a good number of keepers throughout. You should make a book of winter 20/21.
Thanks, Ron! I like the idea of a book.

Latest threads

Top Bottom