Teton Park Fun (Part 2)

You guys will probably get sick of me posting these Teton photos. I took a lot of them. But, I am hoping it will make some of you want to come out this way and visit so I can meet you!

I'm not post processing in any kind of organized manner. These are from different locations in the park.

From the Cascade Canyon hike

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Another view from the Snake River Overlook

View attachment 98512

A buffalo near Mormon Row

View attachment 98513

The "Grand" in Cascade Canyon--I had to shoot this handheld since I don't have a tripod to hike with yet. I had on a 2 stop grad ND, plus I had to stop down to -2.7 exposure to save the sky. It took a great deal of d-lighting to bring out the shadows. Hopefully I will have a tripod soon, so I can bracket exposures while hiking.

View attachment 98514

Hidden Falls

View attachment 98515

A spot I liked while on the Grandview Point hike.

View attachment 98516

Finishing up the Cascade Canyon hike and looking back into the canyon at the storm rolling in. It started snowing a few minutes later. I was almost looking into the sun here. Not the greatest photo, but seeing this in person was breathtaking. I'm on the edge of a cliff with no where else to go for a better composition.

View attachment 98517

Terri, these are wonderful images and we'll let you know when we're sick of looking at them :biggrin:. Such beautiful scenery there and you've captured it so well.

Real Name
Mark
Teri,
Your shots are fantastic. What a beautiful part of the country. I also enjoyed Part 1, and with shots like these I'm looking forward to Part 3 ... 10.

Terri, these are superb. Thanks for sharing!!

I particularly like the framing of the last one.

The Snake River shot is a classic.

Have you been into the two photographic galleries in Jackson? The photographer who uses an old large format camera had some of the most spectacular large prints I have ever seen.

T

ThorBob

Fantastic scenery which you really have done justice with your pictures. Great stuff!!

Terri,
These shots are awesome!. Each one of them. You are so lucky and it is very enticing.
Mile

I agree that I am lucky to be able to get there to enjoy the park often. So many people who live here never or seldom go. Glad you enjoyed the photos.

Terri, these are wonderful images and we'll let you know when we're sick of looking at them :biggrin:. Such beautiful scenery there and you've captured it so well.

Thanks, Sandi. Glad you aren't tired of these photos. It really is fun to get out and enjoy such a wonderful place. There are so many great locations around here. There just isn't time to see them all.

Teri,
Your shots are fantastic. What a beautiful part of the country. I also enjoyed Part 1, and with shots like these I'm looking forward to Part 3 ... 10.

Thanks. I have more coming.

Nice stuff, particularly of Cascade Canyon!

Murray,
Thanks. Cascade Canyon would be so fantastic at sunrise, if there was a way to be there without spending the night up there.:eek: I'm just not up to the wilderness camping anymore.

Latest threads

Top Bottom