1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Teton Park Fun (Part 5)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Terri French, Jun 6, 2007.

1. A few more from the trip.

Inspiration Point

original.

Some glorious flowers (Arrowleaf Balsamroot)

View attachment 99371

Windy afternoon at Grandview Point. We hiked a few miles to get to this spot. On our way down we ran into a ranger who told us that this was prime grizzly country.:eek: 

View attachment 99372

Up close and personal with the tetons. No wonder these are called the Rocky Mountains.

View attachment 99373

Stormy morning

View attachment 99374

Suggestions and constructive criticism are always wecome and appreciated.

2. Another spectacular series Terri. I'm glad you made it to Inspiration Point. It's so beautiful up there.

3. Brian,
    To go to Cascade Canyon you just keep going after Inspiration Point. You've GOT to do it. It was the most breathtaking views of the park I have seen.

4. bobarue

bobarue

Aug 9, 2005
    Louisiana
    Terri,

You did an outstanding job on this series!!!!!!

5. I love the last one Terri.

6. Terri, they're all wonderful but the first and last images are gorgeous! Those little purple flowers in the last shot are a nice touch. You've angled the tops of the branches in the foreground bush perfectly against the mountains in the background. Very nice series, indeed! :smile:

7. Beautiful series Terri, that was quite a trip that you took.

8. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Beautiful scenery. I want to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.