Teton wildlife

We saw a variety of wildlife on our recent trip to the Tetons

A young moose peeking out from the trees while having supper by the entrance to Signal Mountain Lodge

158383205-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And some buffalo watching us out by the Moulton Barn on Mormom Row while shooting with Terri and Greg French. (I didn't get as close as Terri did)

158383213-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I can never get enough of this place.

Beautiful Brian. Love the moose.
The buffalo I got close to was right by the road on our way out of the area. I took the photo from my car!:biggrin:

Don't worry, I'm not foolish when it comes to wildlife.

I remember that buffalo. We tried to get a photo, but it turned away when we got there and we didn't really want a photo of that end.

I'm glad to hear that you're careful. Although, I think Greg might be able to take that buffalo!

Beautiful shots. I love the moose shot.
Thanks Torben. The moose was not bothered by people. He just kept munching on the vegetation. The park rangers on the other hand were pretty agitated by the crowd as they need to be.

Thanks for your kind words.

Awwhh Gee Brian that had to be a great trip. I did it with film back in 1963 and 1984 but also over to Yellowstone. The sunsets on the Teatons are just fantastic and I know you must have taken a few, YES? Love the face on the young bull. I enjoyed the west
Lou

Awwhh Gee Brian that had to be a great trip. I did it with film back in 1963 and 1984 but also over to Yellowstone. The sunsets on the Teatons are just fantastic and I know you must have taken a few, YES? Love the face on the young bull. I enjoyed the west
Lou

I've lost track of how many times we've been up there, but each time is great. Yes, I do have a few (hundred) sunsets and sunrises as well. Thanks for looking.

I agree, Brian. Every trip is a wonder. The Tetons and Yellowstone still remain one of my favorite places to be.

James

Brian,
nice moose...I've been wanting to get up to the cottonwoods to see if I couldn't find any up there...at least that is where I have heard you can find them in our neck of the woods.

Latest threads

Top Bottom