1. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Where are all the members from Texas? Anyone going to Country Thunder this week? Drop me a line, I will be there Thursday until Monday shooting. Would love to meet some members.:eek: :Shocked: :370:

Larz

2. Hey, I'm in Texas, but where's this place you're going to? IF you can share more details about location, that may help ya!

3. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Sorry, Country Thunder is in Ennis Texas, near Waxahachie. It is a four day Country music fest.

4. Well, that ain't far from us! When you gonna be there? If you have time, you might like Hagerman Wildlife Refuge if you like shooting birds and critters!

5. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Dianne, unfortunately, I have a pretty busy schedule, up by 9 to the grounds by 10 shoot all day, get back to the hotel by 2 (I hope) d/l and edit for the press releases, and then start over. But Monday, I might have a little time.

How far is that from Waxahachie? Is it in the direction of Dallas?

Thanks Larz

I was hoping some of the members would be going to Country Thunder and I could meet and chat with them.

6. Waxahachie is roughly about an hour from Dallas area. I could probably meet with ya on Monday, but may have to bring the kids depending on who does the "travelling". I'm not exactly a country music fan but then it also depends on who's doing the singing and playin.

7. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
  8. Think that is about 1 1/2 hour's drive. Dunno any of the musicians. This may be a little hard to do - just found out my nephew is in from the Navy!

9. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Thats cool, if my nephew was in from the Navy, I know where I would be. Thank him for doing what he does for me please! Without those young men and women, who knows where we would be!

Larz

10. Thanks larz! He's a very sweet man, a new father, budding photographer, and of course I love him dearly! I'll certainly give him your message - in fact he'll get to read it since he'll be here! And yep, he's good at his job!

11. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Hey I'm from Texas - wait for me. hahah just kidding have fun!

12. hey, if you wanna shoot some critters, how about going up to Hagerman Wildlife Refuge with me some time? I'd even pack a nice lunch!

13. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Well as you know by now, It rained everyday I was there and they cancelled two days worth of shows. :(((( .

Maybe next year it will be better.

Dianne, thanks for the invite, maybe next year I can get there a day early and go shoot with you. Don't forget if you get out to SUNNY ;) Arizona, give me a shout.

14. Hey you can count on it! Actually, we do want to come back to AZ when gas prices go down a bit.