Thank heaven, for little girls...

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, Nov 16, 2005.

1. You are right Frank, although the series also includes "not so little" girls:smile:

BTW - isn't your subject line from the musical "Gigi"? As far as I can remember this was sung by Maurice Chevalier.

Cheers

2. Yes thank heaven because you have some fine girls overthere. Or must i say little girls and beautifull woman.

Atleast thank Nikon too that your camera is able to capture all these precious moments. And thank yourself when you are at it for the knowledge to make beautifull photo's.

And then i thank you for sharing this nice work. Thank the heaven that we may enjoy these precious moments from our Uncle Frank.

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Great work as always Uncle Frank, but this shot really stands out, it is simply fantastic...

4. Lovely little girls. And they won't shine without your skill.

Thanks for sharing (Can I ask for more?).

5. You can have all you want, Phil. They're in this gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/unclefrank/jodisean

6. That's because of the model, not me. She was the bride in a wedding I shot in April, and the camera loves her (as do I). Here she is with her mom.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2005
  7. Cute little girls and all future customers Frank. I looked through your wedding gallery and you really went all out with the images. Nicely done.

8. Thanks, Gordon! One of these days, I'd love to shoot a wedding with you.