Thank you Flew

Discussion in 'Birds' started by dmwphoto, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Frank's information on adding an embossed signature opened a whole new world to me. I can now "make" actions to do some of the repetitive things I was doing. I also learned how to use image processor in my quest to convert to srgb and jpeg at the same time, how cool is that? I know most of you are laughing because you have been doing this all along, but I have really struggled on the processing side of things but am learning at a very quick pace now thanks to all the shared knowledge on this fine forum. I have made an action to use in image processor that applies my sharpening, adds my sig, converts to srgb and sizes my images and places them all neatly in a folder. Now I have a way to send batches to the copyright office by simply copying to cd once I have accumulated a CD worth of images that I wish to copyright.
    I can even make a folder to send those directly to. Man this is almost as cool as taking pictures! Oh yea, pictures.... these are 3 that ran handily through this process.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dave

2. SSchex

SSchex

May 18, 2005
    Louisiana, USA
    Very nice.

3. Thanks Scott. I have not met you yet, I appreciate you looking and commenting. I look forward to your images as well.
    Dave

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent Dave

you goooooo

PS is a tough nut to crack. Your doing great

No I don't know how to do it. :>)))

Nice little birdie shots. Thats not easy either.

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Way to go Dave. Sometimes that hardest thing to do is just get started. It is tough to find info on creating actions. Sounds like you are an advanced practitioner now. :wink:

Nice shots too. :smile:

6. Nice to see that sharing of wealth, Frank has a bit of it :wink:

Nice series Dave, nice comp, saturation of color , sharp and luv you sig...........never have figured out how to emboss......one day. Still waiting for my fricken battery to charge so i can go out and play tomorrow :smile: