Thank you Jay Luto

Discussion in 'Birds' started by PEPPER PETE, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Thank you Jay Luto(Hummer Pics.)

Jay, a post you made helped me formating the new forum software so that I could post picturesl. So I'm pulling out a couple of older pics to see if it works. Thanks Jay. These are pics. taken last season, hope they come out.. I used colored card board for some of the backgrounds

Pete

8075338-L.
    6635701-L.
    6635727-L.
    6635706-L.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2005
  2. Lisa

Lisa

May 3, 2005
    IL
    Hi Pete:

These are awesome!! :cool: Nice colors and detail on them. Can you tell me what your set up was for these? We have been getting a lot of them around here lately as they proceed to go down south, so I may have some time to catch a few. Unfortunately, the wasps have discovered the feeder :mad:.

3. Pete,

I'm glad you found one of my replies useful.

#2 is amazing. I have yet to photograph those birds but I'm getting more tempted looking at your collection.

4. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Lookin good Pete, real good !!

5. Hi Lisa, thank you for your nice comments. I'll have to take some pics. of my setup but maybe the following will help you. I set my camera on a tripod and I have made a bulb release setup for some of the pics. and other pics I use the remote that I have made a reflector for and can use it while I'm in back of the camera.

6. Hey Hummer Hunter #2, I think I have seen them before but there still great!

Hummer Hunter #4

7. These are beauties Pete. Well done.

8. Thanks Jay for helping I'm sure many of us that may have had problems postings pics. using the new Nikon Cafe software. Photography of the little guys takes a lot of patience like a lot of other things but it is rewarding when you get one you like. Thanks for the comments.
    Pete.

9. Thanks Ben. I know you like to take pictures of birds and the ones you have posted are great. Do you also have Hummers in your files you can share?
    Pete

10. Nice ones Pete...looking forward to more :smile:

11. Hi Martin, I did post a couple of these on DPR forum last season but thought I'd see if I could post with the new software on the Cafe. The Hummer pics. I've taken this season are all starting to look alike. I think a different background is in order.
    Pete

12. Thanks to Gordon and Mike. They are great subjects to shoot.
    Pete