Thank you Nikon Café - the best

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Steinar, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Steinar

Steinar

Aug 16, 2007
    Denmark
    I have been a member of Nikon Café in a year now - mostly looking at the "Lens Lust" and mostly sending post here, therefore I send this to the "Lens Lust thread".

I am a member of two danish photo-forums and one foreign and .... the Café.

I must say:

- You always got help here

- The people are friendly, and that means A LOT.

- I really like the "mood" here. No.. I love it.:Love:

So: Thanks to all and thank you to the leaders of this forum, who takes care, that the mood is always friendly.

Best from Denmark

Steinar

2. fatimask

fatimask

Jun 25, 2008
    Canada
    Ditto... I second that.

3. Thank you Steinar, I too love the Cafe and spend a lot of time here.

4. I enjoy the discussions too.

5. It's my favorite place on the web. Thanks to everyone who contributes to making the Cafe what it is.

6. gvg45

gvg45

Jun 16, 2008
    Los Angeles, Ca.
    +1.

Rather new here and must say NikonCafe has a great feel to it with MANY helpful and friendly members.

7. baeken

baeken

Jun 24, 2008
    Orange County, CA
    I also say kudos to quick and friendly responses helping out those of us who are.....NOOB

8. Perhaps all of us praising the Cafe in this thread should send in small donations to keep it as great as it is?

In fact, I'm going to do so right now!

9. Steinar

Steinar

Aug 16, 2007
    Denmark
    Thank you - I just did.

10. Kamil

Kamil

Oct 28, 2007
    Oman
    Did it last week and will continue to do so. To me, this is my appreciation and ensuring Nikon cafe is still there when I log on the next morning.

11. Nikon Cafe...The Best!

12. trublu

trublu

Jul 23, 2007
    nyc
    the lens lust forum is so good i'm seriously thinking of avoiding it for a while. at least my wallet thinks i should. :biggrin:

13. Steinar

Steinar

Aug 16, 2007
    Denmark
    :smile: I completely understand, but then there are a lot of other threads here at the Cafe.

14. TheHundreds

TheHundreds

Jun 26, 2008
    NYC
    Great help here and there.

15. You are absolutely right. Some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of working with are in these forums. They are not only friendly but also very helpful when in need of good advise. Useless to say there are plenty of talents here.
    I am pending a transaction with a D2H bracket, at which time I will do a donation.
    This is one of the best photography forums in the Internet!
    William Rodriguez
    Miami, Florida.

16. you gotta love this place.

17. rgordin

rgordin

Jun 3, 2008
    Washington, DC
    Well, I guess I have to offer a different perspective.

This place is harmful.

I bill by the hour for my work. Now that I joined the Cafe, my billable hours have disappeared and I can no longer afford the very equipment this place causes me to lust after.

18. nykonian

nykonian

May 4, 2007
    New York
    I am getting rid of all my Nikon equipments and switching to Canon... but one thing that I couldn't get rid of is - the NikonCafe!

19. CraigH

CraigH

Mar 21, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    I'm not so sure. I think you guys and gals are here just to help me spend my retirement money. :eek: 

All kidding aside, this forum is the friendliest, most helpful and supportive I've seen on the Web.

20. As a relatively new member, I also want to express how much I enjoy the Cafe. It has a great look and feel, a great "mood", and a friendly, non-intimidating crowd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.