Thank you Nikon Café - the best

I have been a member of Nikon Café in a year now - mostly looking at the "Lens Lust" and mostly sending post here, therefore I send this to the "Lens Lust thread".

I am a member of two danish photo-forums and one foreign and .... the Café.

I must say:

- You always got help here

- The people are friendly, and that means A LOT.

- I really like the "mood" here. No.. I love it.:Love:

So: Thanks to all and thank you to the leaders of this forum, who takes care, that the mood is always friendly.

Best from Denmark

Steinar

Perhaps all of us praising the Cafe in this thread should send in small donations to keep it as great as it is?

In fact, I'm going to do so right now!

Perhaps all of us praising the Cafe in this thread should send in small donations to keep it as great as it is?

In fact, I'm going to do so right now!

Did it last week and will continue to do so. To me, this is my appreciation and ensuring Nikon cafe is still there when I log on the next morning.

the lens lust forum is so good i'm seriously thinking of avoiding it for a while. at least my wallet thinks i should. :biggrin:

You are absolutely right. Some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of working with are in these forums. They are not only friendly but also very helpful when in need of good advise. Useless to say there are plenty of talents here.
I am pending a transaction with a D2H bracket, at which time I will do a donation.
This is one of the best photography forums in the Internet!
William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

Well, I guess I have to offer a different perspective.

This place is harmful.

I bill by the hour for my work. Now that I joined the Cafe, my billable hours have disappeared and I can no longer afford the very equipment this place causes me to lust after.

I am getting rid of all my Nikon equipments and switching to Canon... but one thing that I couldn't get rid of is - the NikonCafe!

I'm not so sure. I think you guys and gals are here just to help me spend my retirement money. :eek:

All kidding aside, this forum is the friendliest, most helpful and supportive I've seen on the Web.

As a relatively new member, I also want to express how much I enjoy the Cafe. It has a great look and feel, a great "mood", and a friendly, non-intimidating crowd.

Latest threads

Top Bottom