Thank You

Mark - Very nice; I've only got the standard picture of the Iwo Jima Memorial. I took my daughter to see it and the National Cemetary when she was young. I figured she ought to get an idea of what the military did and the sacrifices that our citizen soldiers have made. At the time they were planning to repair the memorial and had erected temporary supports for the walls.

DSC_0007.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mark - Very nice; I've only got the standard picture of the Iwo Jima Memorial. I took my daughter to see it and the National Cemetary when she was young. I figured she ought to get an idea of what the military did and the sacrifices that our citizen soldiers have made. At the time they were planning to repair the memorial and had erected temporary supports for the walls.

[URL]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p38/NikonJohn/DSC_0007.jpg[/URL]

The pic of the memorial came from my son ,his 5th grade class just got back last week

Beautiful rendition.

Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who gave up their lives for their country while serving in the United States Armed Forces.

While many use this holiday as a chance to enjoy family and friends company, it is worth taking a moment and remembering why this day exists too. I know my son and daughter, both Marine veterans, will be remembering fallen friends.

Latest threads

Top Bottom