1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Thanks for the help

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by mikefitz6, Aug 18, 2008.

1. I appreciate the suggestions from my last thread.

I got to shoot a few pictures of my son. We keep getting hints he will be on the team, but who knows. I had to get the shots when I could. It was raining and the ISO was up to 1600 near the end. A half hour delay for a thunderstorm. I did not shoot low because it was just to sloppy and hard to hold onto my makeshift camera covers.

Pictures - what can I say. I need practice. I would occasionally see a glimmer of hope for me. These are oversaturated for my taste. They could stand to be a bit sharper. At least I have something to strive for.

1 my son splitting the defenders
    [​IMG]

2 my son dropping the defender. I hope the coach was watching.

[​IMG]

3 a little bumping - there was a lot of physical shoving and pushing in this game

[​IMG]

4 here is a little rougher play. The kid in white had a good contusion to the quad. I thought his head would hurt.
    [​IMG]

5 this little tugging match brought both of them down.
    [​IMG]

6 and on the way down.

[​IMG]

7 love the 'tude'
    [​IMG]

8 final score 8-0 Colorado State University Pueblo. There keeper had a harder time defending from this kind of position.

[​IMG]

2. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

looks to me like you did well mike !! I espically enjoy #7 because of the expression but they are all good .... yup there is a glimmer of hope for you ! :cool: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.