Thanks Steve Bingham (edited).....

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by PhotoDawg, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Your website is great!! It offers a lot of helpful Photoshop tips and techniques. Here is a picture (not the greatest picture) that I framed using one of your tenchniques. Thanks!!! :) :) :) :)

[​IMG]

2. Brayn,

What is the link?

3. Jay,

It's Steve Bingham's website. Originally, I said SteveK.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Here is his website:

http://www.dustylens.com/

Again, Thanks Steve!!!!

4. Thanks PhotoDawg. It's exactly what I was looking for.

Rich :lol:

5. Hi Bryan,

I saw this frame on his website but I have not gave it a try yet and yes Steve has good info on his website that is easy to understand even for amatuers who are starting out. Nice job on the pic too Bryan!

6. Bryan,

Thanks for the link.

7. billT

billT Guest

HI Melissa,

A bit off the subject, what is the word on the DC cherry blossom festival shoot?

BillT.

8. Thanks Catz!! :) :) :) :)

9. SteveK

SteveK

Mar 16, 2005
    Alaska
    Hmm, I missed getting the praise. But that's OK, you can always credit me for doing anything that's good, just don't blame me for screwing up!

There's another photo web site out there that I'm involved with, and should some of you be interested in seeing a few of my photos, you can see them at: http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/32.html On that site, I'm the moderator of the nature forum. Please don't feel I'm trying to lure any of you away from here, but just in case you've never seen usefilm.com, you might enjoy browsing there from time to time as well.

10. Thanks for the link SteveK.....I can use all te help I can get. The site is now bookmarked!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

11. Thanks for the link SteveK.....I can use all te help I can get. The site is now bookmarked!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

12. Bill, here is what Rich wrote on the Special Sesssions fora:

"Hi, all. The paper today said the blossoms are on schedule. 4-9 April will be the peak blossom period. That means the week after next ending on Sunday April 10th"

Rich

I will write Rich and see if he wants to set a date. I need to know also so I can make plans.

Take care,

Melissa