That time of year...

Discussion in 'People' started by Thos Quinn, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Well, it’s that time of year again; time to get serious, put on the “game face”
    original.

and go for that prideful joy of watching your well hit ball sail off into the wild blue yonder in an official Little League game.
    View attachment 89688

But then, there is even more joy to be had in taking “unofficial” batting practice with water balloons on a warm spring day.
    View attachment 89689

2. Really very nice!

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    First one is a super pic

Now that last one just looks like to much fun:>))))

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    yeah I just love baseball. Good shots.

5. nshape

nshape

Jul 25, 2006
    NB Canada
    Those are nice...and i cant wait to start hitting the ball myself!!

6. cbclark64

cbclark64

Feb 20, 2007
    Oklahoma City
    Nice shots. I especially like the exposure on the face of #1 since there is such a glare coming from the helmet.

Chris

7. All great - The Kids of Summer are back! Love that water shot.

8. Really very nice!
    Thank you Fritz.

First one is a super pic
    Now that last one just looks like to much fun:>))))

Gale, I too like the "game face"; and Forest, my son, loves playing with water balloons (too much fun for sure).

yeah I just love baseball. Good shots.
    Senecal, Forest likes baseball too, but soccer and his swim team get first and second place above baseball (too much standing around for an 11-year-old).

Those are nice...and i cant wait to start hitting the ball myself!!
    Thanks Lee-Ann; why don't you try hitting water balloons; you don't have to chase after them :wink:

Nice shots. I especially like the exposure on the face of #1 since there is such a glare coming from the helmet.
    Thanks Chris; the sun at the ball park is always pretty much behind the batters (right handed ones) making for some challenging exposures at times.

All great - The Kids of Summer are back! Love that water shot.
    Yes!! Finally some warmth. I like the water shot myself. It was actually Forest's idea. He was outside attacking my car (he called it washing my car) with water balloons and noticed how the low sun backlighting really lit up the splattering water. He came running in saying "Dad you gotta get a picture". That's my boy! :biggrin:

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment.