1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The 2018 Audubon Photography Awards Winners

Discussion in 'Birds' started by rick_reno, Oct 12, 2018.

1. These are great--the owl in particular!

By the way, I snuck up to Sandpoint while you were in Wyoming :cool:  Tried to drink all the wine in town, and failed miserably, so I'll have to come back. This time with my camera.

2. Thanks for sharing!! Those are great. The owl photo is amazing. I really loved the wood duck with the snow, too!!

3. rick_reno

rick_reno

Dec 3, 2012
    N Idaho
    Let me know when you make it up this way again, let's have a cup of coffee. Hope you weren't put off by the perpetual construction project going on in town. We had a great trip, some terrifying driving conditions (heavy snow at night in Montana and dense fog in Oregon). Yellowstone is like being on another planet, park was pretty much empty, good time of the year to go. Tetons are majestic, we're already planning on going back. Have you ever wandered around City of Rocks near Malta, ID? I've never seen geology like that.

4. I've been down to the city of rocks-an amazing place. I'd bet Terri has been there too. I'm off to Belgium in a few days with my son, but we will check in up north again. For the record, we hope to meet up with Bart in Belgium.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. rick_reno

rick_reno

Dec 3, 2012
    N Idaho
    Great, have a safe trip. Say hi to Bart for me, I really enjoy seeing his B&w photos.Was hoping to spend some time poking around Swan Valley (I think that’s close to where Terri lives) but it was covered in thick fog. Must be good fishing down there, lots of people towing boats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.