1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Featured The 3 Amigos

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by bsinc1962, Mar 18, 2019.

1. 3 amigos.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nice and sharp with great lighting. You couldn't have posed them any better. Thanks for posting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I really like this image. The FG and BG add a good sense of place. The position of the animals is kind of whimsical. Like the photographer walked in and interrupted a conversation. Nicely done.

4. Beautiful image - if they could I know they would buy a copy for their wall. :) 

5. Thank you. Unlike White Tails that choose to just flee the Mule Deer will just run a few feet then stop and stare at you. Fortunately this time they stopped right at the top of a small hill.
    They've begun their migration back towards Yellowstone which means the predators are right behind them.

6. Very nice...this photograph should be featured.

Glenn

7. Thank You, I appreciate it.

8. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Agree! Done!

9. Thank you.

I'll have to hike out to tell them that they're famous now.

10. Well deserved for being featured, excellent work.

11. NCV

NCV

Jan 31, 2019
    Italy
    Nigel
    Wow, what a great shot.

12. A really nice one ☝️

13. In addition to everything else mentioned, great use of cool and warm tones.

14. Excellent all around..well deserve feature photo.

15. Thanks Louie.

Thanks everyone.

16. Wow this is a great shot, technically perfect and what a composition, superb work Bill

17. I love everything about it!!

18. Thanks Randy. The pastels of the Badlands in the background I think help make the shot.

Thanks Terri

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.