1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The 3 National Monuments by Nite

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by siinjen, Aug 28, 2008.

1. :Love:this shot
    2789578151_67010e7167_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Definitely a classical night scene of Washington DC...great job, Sal!

3. KristinB

KristinB

Apr 12, 2007
    Stafford, VA
    Wonderful, Sal! Did you take that last Saturday before sunrise?

4. Yes....still dark just like nite time at about 515am

5. Thanks Laura...wished u where there too:wink:

6. SWEET! I'm loving the buildings all lit up and the starburst lights surrounding them.

7. Thanks Danielle

8. That is a beautiful shot Sal. Your exposure is excellent. If you live around there I would like to see the shot during the evening hours when there is still a bit of color in the sky.

9. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    So Fla
    awesome shot Sal

great exposure

10. pretty scene, sal
    i like it

11. MRIMATT63

MRIMATT63

Jan 27, 2008
    Allen, TX
    Beautiful

Those are some beautiful shots of the monuments. itmakes me think about IR modding my D70. (still on the fence)

Matt.

12. Hey Gordon...thanks for the warm comment...I will take your advise next time to photo some evening shots.

13. Frank, Greg, and Matt,
    Thank you...I took this pic primarily because i have the exact pic but was taken by my former F5 film and wanted to compare both...Digital Photography is way too far vs film...Thanks to advance tech. that we all are enjoying.

14. Lincoln Memorial, DC

D3...ISO 3000+ Handheld took this early this year testing my new camera...Ain't she a beauty:tongue:
    2718343198_d1d9e4ae23_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

15. Sal, that last one is a gorgeous shot. Way to go.

16. Excellent Shot ! Nice composition .

17. Beautiful Indeed !

18. Gordon and Bill,
    Thanks for the great comments....Have a nice day:wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.