The adventurous journey of a young snail

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Roosje, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Even though the sharpness is not perfect, I was quite proud that I had succeeded. It was a very tiny snail and the CP 8800 could not focus on it. I had to do it manually. For me it is very difficult to see on the monitor or viewfinder when it is 100% sharp. One of the disadvantages of a prosumer camera :frown:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very nice!

I think that last one could have the caption "Now what???!!!"

3. Those are great, nicely done.

Martin

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I think they look great also. Look pretty darn sharp to me.

Nice series.

Good work.

5. That's what you call coming to the end of your rope. Very nice detail and color in this series.

6. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Gale, thank you on the comment on the sharpness. I was a bit unsure about it myself, I had to work on it with the post processing.

I am very glad with all off the positive reactions I am getting, thank you all! :smile:

Roosje

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Roosje,

I agree with the other posters. These look pretty sharp to me, and I like the 'story line'. :wink:

8. Excellent series...one question...how does it end?? He seems so confused :confused: when he reached the end of the stem, I hope he made it... :smile:

9. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    This story has a happy ending :smile:

[​IMG]

10. D2Xcrazy

D2Xcrazy

Aug 23, 2005
    Absolutely beautiful, especially #1, very very nice work.