The Aligator Farm

Real Name
Randy
a few from last weekend

all shot with D7100 + 80-400

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Some of those creatures look familiar, very nice, the red on the parrot is unreal but my shot has the same color to it.

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very nice. Now stop making me want that lens.
Thanks Rich

This is a lens to want, big time, and the body is no slouch either

Other than for sports this new lens is gonna put a big hurtin on 300,400 and 500VR sales, not to mention d800 and d4 sales

As nice as those are...there MUST be more. I like the bif shot in #2 with the blue sky/cloud bg. That body/lens is sweet, clearly nice IQ and not too much weight or mass, perfect for hiking with a BR strap. I was really impressed with the LCD. I probably could've run off with yours in the parking lot but I'll just save up for it. What about MY "bird" shot"??? Uh...nevermind... ya might just want to email that one. As always, good seein' you again. Gabrielle at The Oasis in St. Augustine Beach said to ask for her next time you dine there!

Real Name
Luis Casals
Thanks

It is at that....in many ways I like it better than my d800 + 500vr
Crap Randy, you just made me spend money on a D800. Now a D7100 and a 80-400.... Great shots by the way!!!

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice images! #3 really pops!
Thanks Karen

As nice as those are...there MUST be more. I like the bif shot in #2 with the blue sky/cloud bg. That body/lens is sweet, clearly nice IQ and not too much weight or mass, perfect for hiking with a BR strap. I was really impressed with the LCD. I probably could've run off with yours in the parking lot but I'll just save up for it. What about MY "bird" shot"??? Uh...nevermind... ya might just want to email that one. As always, good seein' you again. Gabrielle at The Oasis in St. Augustine Beach said to ask for her next time you dine there!

Thanks buddy.....769 to go:smile:

Crap Randy, you just made me spend money on a D800. Now a D7100 and a 80-400.... Great shots by the way!!!
Thanks Luis:smile:

I guess we can all stop wondering about how sharp that combo is. Nice set.
Thanks Dan

Randy, I love the detail in those feathers in #4!
Thanks Sam

Thanks

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom