The Apple doesn't stray too far

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by Nchesher, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Nchesher

Nchesher

Jul 7, 2006
    Lansing,MI
    I finally got around to taking some more shots of our baby Elizabeth and my son Jacob insists on grabbing his Fisher Price camera and taking over the shoot. He actually frames the shots ok. The IQ sucks but he actually gets the idea. I'm thinking of giving him our old 2MP Elph. Anyways the baby's growing up pretty fast. She's almost 5 months now. Time is just a blur when you don't sleep.

NCP_9582edit.jpg

NCP_9583edit.jpg

NCP_9587edit.jpg

NCP_9621edit.jpg

NCP_9663edit.jpg

NCP_9630edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
  2. truflip

truflip

Jul 28, 2008
    Ottawa, ON
    soo cute

3. JDann24

JDann24

Dec 15, 2007
    Garland, Texas
    Adorable. Can you post a pic that your son took with that fancy camera?

4. Nchesher

Nchesher

Jul 7, 2006
    Lansing,MI
    I don't think I've ever DL'd them before. They look absolutely terrible though. It's worse than my camera phone.

5. Great Shots, Nathan!

You need to let him try out your camera for a week or two, you could always use the FP.

6. tlong

tlong

May 25, 2008
    Southeast, USA
    I absolutely love 2 and 3, but they are all sweet! We bought my daughter (3yo) one of those Fisher Price cameras...what an overpriced piece of junk. At 4, we bought her a Nikon L11. We are surprised at how good she takes care of her 'real' camera. She has her own computer, now (almost 5), and is learning to use Photoshop!

7. LOVE THESE SHOTS
    yes..... please give him the Elph
    encourage him early

precious moment, undoubtedly

8. Those are cute. My little brother is obsessed with cameras now, too.

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    These are adorable. The camera may take awful photos, but sure looks cute in the photos that you took.

10. I really enjoy your posts!! Your work is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.

11. Nchesher

Nchesher

Jul 7, 2006
    Lansing,MI
    He's used the Elph before and takes halfway usable pics. The FP cam is terrible but my parents bought it for him for Xmas and he enjoys it. He's actually shot the D200 with help holding it. I'm amazed at how tech saavy he is at 3 1/2. He plays some kids flash games on Noggin.com and knows to open up Firefox and click the bookmark. He also uses the DVR for my dish network. I think I was just grasping Legos at his age. Here's one I did a while back with his toy camera. It's probably my favorite shot(s) of him.

ThePhotographerWeb-1.jpg