The Approach

It was a nice sunny Saturday afternoon so I broke the "Stay at Home Lock Down" for a short three mile drive to a favorite Eagle viewing location. It's nesting time so viewing Eagles can be a hit / miss opportunity whereas in February Eagles where seen Paired and very abundant along the River.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A couple of really nice shots. Great position of the bird in both. There are some annoying artifacts around the dark edges against the blue. Most likely sharpening though CA correction in some software can do the same sort of thing.

A couple of really nice shots. Great position of the bird in both. There are some annoying artifacts around the dark edges against the blue. Most likely sharpening though CA correction in some software can do the same sort of thing.
Thanks Dan, yes I should have corrected those annoying artifacts before posting. I used a new program Topaz Studio 2 and need to go back into those files for improvement.

Hey, Vern, just notice that you live in Cathlamet. We lived on a boat in the marina there from 1990-96. Worked in Longview. We loved our time there.
Know the Marina very well. Wife and I retired in 2015 moved from Vancouver and built a home overlooking the Columbia River. I nice little town and we enjoy it very much.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom