The battle of Djupvika

There was a three day Viking marked in my town this weekend, I didn´t know before Sunday, but I had some nice hours with my cameras at the marked. I was suprised that most of the "vikings" infact was non-norwegians, like this two fighters whom I belive was dutch. Common for all of them is the interest for the viking period, and they travel around attending at viking markeds and festivals like this.

I also shot some rolls of portra 160 with the F100, will try to develop the films myself with C-41 later this week.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4. Freeks and geeks (me included) bystanders

F100, 50mm f/1.4, delta 100

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fredrik, these are all very good, but what I want to know is: are the Norwegian authorities gonna allow Van Zandt to do Season 2 of Lilyhammer? :biggrin:
Thanks Bill - and YES! they are allowing Silvio Dante (he will always be that man for me) to do Season 2 :biggrin:
It´s a great series here in Norway, the producers didn´t belive it would be so populare in the US and other countries, but I think we have to give Van Zandt a big credit for that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Btw, I wrote about the Portra 160 I also shot during this day, I developed the film some time ago as my first C-41 color develop, used a Tetenal Colortec and found the results a bit better than my local photostore deliver, so I´m going to process my own colorfilms from now on.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom