The Beaches of OC: Stairway and Silo, please critique

I went to the beach today and took some photos of Victoria Castle (what's left) and a lot of pictures of the Crystal Cove Historic District in Laguna Beach and Newport Beach, respectively.

Crystal Cove is neat, the old beach homes are in the process of being restored - all the tenants of the homes were forced to move out and some had lived there for over 50 years. It is now a historic district and will be available for rent when the renovation is completed...

Victoria Castle isn't much of a castle anymore, it is basically this one silo and a wading pool. There's tons of info on the web about Victoria Castle...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

C&C Welcome please

Thanks for looking,

Brett

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the comments, the picture of the famous Victoria Castle / Victoria Tower isn't the best composition, I definitely had the wrong lens on but it's so famous i do want to take some better photos of it in the future...

Gordon that is the only thing left of the famous castle tower, I have looked for more info on it but there isn't much more available that I can find...

I do love the stairway though...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom