The Beast and the Beach

Discussion in 'People' started by LindaZ, Jul 28, 2008.

1. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    ...at least that's what my son calls it, but it's a little lake in the middle of the forest.

My daughter got into some Poison Ivy, which is one of the reasons I haven't posted much. She's now starting to look a little better, finally.

Here's a few from yesterday. This lens is nothing but amazing. These are just some family snaps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

p32954564-5.

2. Looks like good times Linda. thanks for posting. ;) 

3. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    We did, thank for looking. We don't tan very well, do we? haha

4. That's too bad about the poison ivy. Shots are wonderful. I bet you are loving your lens.

5. Dr A

Dr A

Feb 2, 2008
    State College, PA
    That place looks like Black Mo. I can't believe you took the beast in the water!!

6. Linda..... there's really nothing like GREAT GLASS... is there?
    your skill has resulted in some wonderful shots, made even better by the quality of THE BEAST

7. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah, it hasn't been a fun ordeal that with the poison ivy. I do love my lens!
    These shots doesn't really justify it, just some snaps but since I'm shooting clients, I do less "pretty" shots of my own!

It's actually Whipple Dam, we came to think about calling you when we were driving up there but figured we were a bit late with that thought.

The Beast AND the D300! :eek:  And two toddlers! It went pretty painless.

Quality glass certainly will help any shots, even snapshots. Thanks Greg.

8. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Poor baby:frown: bet she itched all night long.. Wonderful shots Linda:smile:

9. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    It's been over a week :frown: Thanks for looking Trish :smile:

10. You're Swedish, remember!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Leave the tanning to us:wink:

11. Poor baby! I love seeing family photos....a day with the "Z" family! Cute!

12. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    lol...it's hard to forget, especially during Summer. :cool: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.