The beast does 11,000 feet

Just returned from Vail on our family ski trip. Decided to lug the beast up to the top for some portrait fun.

This lens delivers even at high altitude!!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

OK, can I SKI now?! Geez, Dad. Nice pic of a nice memory.

How the heck do you teach Florida kids how to ski?

Mitch, great shot...now you've got me missing Utah...

After lugging the D200/18-200 around Disneyland for a day, I applaud you for taking your rig skiing...

Behind a boat, of course.
Howard, you got that right!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Actually, she has been snow skiing one week every year since the age of 3. She is now 11 and a black diamond skier!

You're not kidding it was worth lugging it up there. The photo is just beautiful.
Fred, thanks again for your kind words and encouragement.

Mitch, great shot...now you've got me missing Utah...

After lugging the D200/18-200 around Disneyland for a day, I applaud you for taking your rig skiing...
John,

Skiing is a great family trip.

I find it's much more treacherous to lug the camera around Disney than to ski with it!:eek:

Great shots - pretty little girl - that is one happy face in that snow shot. I like the fill flash, and she certainly seems to know how to pose! A built-in model - good for you :smile:

Great shots - pretty little girl - that is one happy face in that snow shot. I like the fill flash, and she certainly seems to know how to pose! A built-in model - good for you :smile:
Thanks, Sandi. It's funny, but I took this shot as a test shot before I tried to pose my entire family. Of course this one turned out the best. She has always been my "test" model.

Mitch, beautiful shot. She's such a pretty girl.

She can water ski, snow ski, plays a pretty good soccer game, and she's gorgeous to boot!

You're really going to have your hands full here in just a few years (he says in a worried voice :rolleyes: ).

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom