1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Beast does the 4th of July

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Uncle Frank, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Thanks Frank, Happy 4th to you too! The Beast Captures are looking really Good.:smile:

2. Thanks, Joey. When I get a bad picture from this lens, I know it's the operator's fault.

3. Super Frank

Super Frank, really love the people smiling on those pictures!

Happy belated independence day!

4. Beautiful! I"m thinking that's a lens that would be nice on my camera too!

5. Nice Pictures

6. Jonathan

Jonathan

Jun 11, 2005
    Southern Maine
    Great shots as always Frank. I never told you(thanked you, actually:smile:)  that you were responsible for me buying my 28-70. Your many posts way back when helped push me off the fence.:eek: 

If I had to decide on being able to have one lens only no matter what, it would be the 28-70. I actually sold mine for the 24-70, and within 2 months I went back to the 28-70 and will never let it go again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2008
  7. kgill

kgill

Jul 25, 2007
    Europe
    wow! Jonathan! That's a good piece of info to post in a separate thread!! here in the forum there's always that tremendous pressure to get everything new, you sometimes feel left behind with your 'old' stuff...and it's always nice to hear when people get satisfaction from the tried and true and even go back to it instead of trading up!

I never owned the Beast, I bought the 24-70 and can't imagine life without that quality!

kg

8. Nice shots, Frank! Love the kid with the flag! :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.