The Beast does the 4th of July

I've only used my 28-70 for weddings this year. But seeing as how the 4th of July is an eventful day, I used the Beast to cover it. Here's a few samples.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 221891

View attachment 221892

View attachment 221893

View attachment 221894

View attachment 221895

Hmmm, I need to use this lens more. Happy 4th of July, folks!

Great shots as always Frank. I never told you(thanked you, actually:smile:) that you were responsible for me buying my 28-70. Your many posts way back when helped push me off the fence.:eek:

If I had to decide on being able to have one lens only no matter what, it would be the 28-70. I actually sold mine for the 24-70, and within 2 months I went back to the 28-70 and will never let it go again.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! Jonathan! That's a good piece of info to post in a separate thread!! here in the forum there's always that tremendous pressure to get everything new, you sometimes feel left behind with your 'old' stuff...and it's always nice to hear when people get satisfaction from the tried and true and even go back to it instead of trading up!

I never owned the Beast, I bought the 24-70 and can't imagine life without that quality!

kg

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom