The Beast goes out drinking... :-) (10 pics)

Discussion in 'People' started by Jetta32696, Jun 3, 2007.

1. I went out for drinks with some friends/co-workers and just happened to have the camera with me. I was able to get some pretty nice shots of some of the lovely ladies (and couple of guys) I spent part of the evening with. Nothing special about the photos...just wanted to share. Enjoy.

Oh - try to ignore my watermark, I'm dealing with a pic thief and that's going to be on about everything I take and post from now on... (or until I come up with something a little more creative) Comments are welcome as always.

2. Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Looks like you and the beast had a good time! Nice shots.
  3. Very very nice. Exposures, expressions, posing all great! Great looking people too!
  4. so, where's the drinking, LOL?

Nice shots
  5. Wow Keith, you surround yourself with some fine ladies. Nice pics.
  6. Mike, we had a ball. Thanks!

Thank you Carlton. The only thing that stinks for me at occasions like this is that I'm never in any of the pics. I don't trust anyone with my camera.... LOL

Phecksel, I have a couple of shots with alcohol in them, but didn't post them...
  7. frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    These are great Keith. Seems everyone you work with is good looking.
  8. I don't know how it happens Gordon. :) but I'm glad that it usually does. Thanks!

LOL - I have access to lots of young, beautiful, intelligent women. 5 of the 6 ladies pictured are future doctors... Thank you Fred!!
  9. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

I like all of these pics keith...

looks like you had fun...
  10. MurphyD

Jan 17, 2007
    South Texas
    I want to work where you work!!!!!!!!
  11. Yup...had a ball. Thanks Maurice.

What's your skill set?? Are you willing to relocate? :biggrin:
  12. Keith,
    These are all really nice.
    Good lighting work without looking "flashy".
  13. sclamb

Jan 2, 2007
    If you ever need an assistant, I would be prepared to travel :smile:

Excellent set!
  14. Thanks Mitchell. There was some creative editing done to remove some flash highlights, but only on a small scale.

:biggrin: You'd be doing some serious travelling!! Thanks Simon.
  15. Donzo98

Nov 10, 2005
    Merrick, NY

You have some good looking friends... :biggrin: or maybe you only post the good looking ones!! :eek:

I have never seen a pic you have taken that doesnt have a pretty girl in it. :smile:

Nice shots...
  16. Thanks Don. Most of my female friends are very pleasing to the eye. The ones that aren't won't allow me to photograph them. :biggrin: In some of my wedding posts, there is an occasional photo without a pretty girl... LOL

I think there's a pretty magnet in each of my lenses that always seems to point me in the direction of beautiful women!!
  17. danmab

Apr 26, 2007
    Awesome shots Keith!
    So tell me, did any of your friends wonder why the heck you brought along such a huge lens to a bar? :)
  18. You know Dan, it's funny that you ask that. I didn't bring it in with me at first. But what happened was, someone pulled out their darn cell phone to take some pics of the evening, and I felt disrespected that they would do that knowing that my camera is usually close by!! :biggrin:
  19. Keith, great shots...great atmosphere!
  20. The watermark is just fine... and so are your co-workers :377:. The female ones that is.

Fairly large catchlights centered in the eyes. Would that be ABetterBounceCard?

Uh huh, sure :rolleyes:. We know you were just looking for an excuse to show the girls your Beast :676: