the 'BEAST'is my friend...!!

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by KEN S., Nov 5, 2005.

1. KEN S.

KEN S.

May 5, 2005
    Covington,LA.
    Treated myself :biggrin: to a 'BEAST' for my birthday this week...'the 10th'..THANKS!!
    Truly awesome lens...I have been wanting to upgrade a little....can't wait to give it a go.. I am a happy guy. I am proud to be a member of the club!
    PEACE..KEN

2. Congratulations Ken on your new lens!!! I can't wait for the new lens to come out and only if it is a nice price.

Have fun with you new lens and let us see some pictures.

3. Congrats Ken on your new "Beast". I did the same thing for my birthday on the 1st. Welcome to the club.

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    It's special treats like these that helps make birthdays more tolerable. Congrats!

5. Happy birthday, Ken! With the addition of The Beast, you have an enviable collection of lenses! I hope you get good use from it.

6. Ken,

Happy Birthday and welcome to The Club!

You can send your monthly dues to my Paypal Account at . . . .:biggrin: Kidding, the only dues required are regularly posting shots taken with that huge hunk of glass. Here are my November dues.
    [​IMG]

The 28-70 has become my favorite lens, displacing the 70-200 so much that I was able to part with it a few weeks ago. I find that the 28-70, more than any other lens I've owned with the possible exception of the 180, elevates the quality of my images. I'm not doing anything differently, so it has to be the glass.

Glenn

7. Paid in full, Glenn! Here's my November dues, though I think I've already paid them several times over :cool:.

8. Sorry Frank, no credit for past payments. Then again, as a founding member and director of marketing and membership enrollment, you're probably entitled to dues-free lifetime membership!

Glenn