The beauty of wide open shooting...

Nikkor AIS 35mm f/1.4 @f/1.4....
Isn't it a beauty! :smile:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a Hallmark photo! Would make such a lovely card. Wonderful shot.. just wonderful.

100+ lenses!!!!!!!!!!!! :Shocked:

Igor,

What a beauty, indeed! Did you mean AIS 35mm f/1.4? I am not aware of a 30 1.4... I recently acquired the AIS 35/1.4 as well, but I have yet to produce something as lovely, wide open. Yet, I love my copy! :wink::smile:

Igor,

What a beauty, indeed! Did you mean AIS 35mm f/1.4? I am not aware of a 30 1.4... I recently acquired the AIS 35/1.4 as well, but I have yet to produce something as lovely, wide open. Yet, I love my copy! :wink::smile:
Thanks Philippe, sorry, my mistake, it's a 35/1.4 of course :redface:
I'm just lying with a flu/hi temperature/other nasty things :eek: so got mixed up a bit... :redface:
The most complicated part of shooting with such "speeders" is super-narrow DOF, not too easy to get used to it! :smile:

Nice, Igor. Two of the things I like most about the 35/1.4 are the close minimum focus distance and the narrow DOF you can achieve; this is a super example of both.

That's a great lens, to be sure. But I think it had a bit of help creating that exquisite capture!

You play with light very nicely.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom