The berry picker

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Had great fun picking raspberries in Princeton, NJ!

Checking the harvest.
    [​IMG]

The proud picker!
    [​IMG]

Migrant farm workers (my Mom included)
    [​IMG]

2. A fine looking family Mitch.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Looks like lots of fun! That Sam is a cutie for sure!

4. That looks like fun...I don't know if you did or not, but you should have looked frede up - he's in the Princeton area...

5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wow I promise you that child looks just like you. Such a cutie...the pictures are extremely sharp.

6. Let me be the first to be cheesy enough to say that those are Berry Cute pictures.

7. Great shots Mitchell!! I love the berry patch and kids do too. It is such a magical place. We have a berry patch of our own and I forgot to get out my camera. Maybe next year!!

Sarah

8. mitch, great shots! That little girl is growing so fast...

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awww the fun of berry picking
    Nice shots

10. Looks like a good time Mitch!

Anthony

11. Thanks, Gordon. I can't disagree!!

Sam had a great day. The toughest part was convincing her that the berries had to be washed before we ate them. She had a real raspberry feast when we got back to Grandma's.

The beast strikes again. You can see how hazy and cloudy it was that day. That lens has the best contrast of any lens I own.

12. Keith, Frede lives right nearby, but I was only at my folks for 24 hours. I'll be looking him up the next time I can stay in the area for a few days. I'm hoping he will hook me up with one of his Princeton models for a fun shoot.