The bike

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by twinturboteddy, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Yes lighting is not completely even all around. Yes some slight shadows on bottom I don't know how to get rid of. Yes some slight areas such as the "636" and "ZX-6R" should be highlighted.

I learned a few things and will be better next time around.

[​IMG]

2. Gary Mayo

Gary Mayo Guest

Great shot! Your bike?

3. Yea. Bought in April 2006. She's my little bundle of joy.

4. Gary Mayo

Gary Mayo Guest

Be careful on that sucker! People ride everyday and then one day - WHAM BANG!

I ride, and everyday I realize one more day increases my chances of it being my turn to go down. I fear it more and more as I grow older.

Maybe fear is not as correct a word as respect.

Whatever the word is, be careful!

I am too old and fat for crotch rockets, so I do more of a highway bike.

5. Very wise words! On the street, I ride a little faster than I'd like to admit. I've already went down on the bike once last year. Going into a turn at Buttonwillow raceway carrying more speed than I was comfortable with I was not able to negotiate an easy corner.

I always remember what they taught me in the rider's course. There are two types of riders. The kind that has already fallen, and the kind that are going to fall. It is inevitable.

6. she's a pretty 636
    always liked the bike in that blue
    kawi makes a nice blue
    love that color on the zx-14, as well

well shot
    the fact that the rear stand's handle is CUT OFF.... is a bit of a distraction to me, FWIW

7. Wrong forum, its not green:smile:

Larry

8. I agree! The nearly 10 foot long roll of background paper simply wasn't wide enough to support that extra length. Maybe I should try photoshopping it in or cutting off the handle itself.