The Bionic plant

I know Hosta's are common but they are one of my favorite plants in my garden. My dogs trample them, pee on them, lay down on them and every year they come back, bigger and more plentiful than the year before.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hosta are very hardy....a couple years ago we did some landscaping and had black plastic laid down and then red rocks over that....looks great...the next spring the hosta just poked right through....i was happy about it...didn't have to replant.
nice captures! i love #1 and #3...

B

Brew

Yours seem to be doing much better than some of my variegated ones!!! :cry: I'll have to look at replacing them one of these years if they don't take off. I think they get too much sun however so I don't know if they are in good spots to begin with.

Brew said:
Yours seem to be doing much better than some of my variegated ones!!! :cry: I'll have to look at replacing them one of these years if they don't take off. I think they get too much sun however so I don't know if they are in good spots to begin with.
They definately do well in the shade. I live in the woods not much sun...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom