The Blues

Sometimes even kids get 'em:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nah....she's just looking at a bug!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jasonlawton

Love it, like the DOF and the colours, and expression.... nice one

Jase:wink:

man, the coloration is sublime.
Mike, Sam likes to occasionally play around with makeup.....which is slightly odd because her mother never wears any......I guess it's a girly-girl thing. This is an example of such a moment. She had applied some creative layers to her eyes and cheeks. I added a curve layer....which I never do.... to pump things up a bit. I appreciate your comment!

Love it, like the DOF and the colours, and expression.... nice one

Jase:wink:
Thanks Jason!

Nice silky smooth apperance. Great job with the PP!
Ted B
Thanks Ted. I tried something new with this one.....well new for me anyway.:smile:

Very nice.
Thanks Josh. I had given everyone a break from Sam photo's for a while and figured I was overdue for an update.:biggrin:

Stu, love that shot...the tones, colors, and focus are spot on...great feel to the image...well done...
Thank you John!

Stuart, this is one that will be more valuable as time goes by. Very nice all around.
Thanks Gordon!

Very nice light and colors.
Thanks Alex!

Beautiful, Stu! The colors....gorgeous! Reminds me of a painting, almost.... A truly lovely image of your lovely daughter!
Thanks for the kind comments Connie. Hope you are doing well!!

Nicely done, Stu! PP is well done and the title is so appropriate. Just love it!
Thank you Banhup. Much appreciated!

Very, very cool Stu............ good to see you shooting and posting again my friend! :cool: :cool: :cool:

G
Hey Graeme......thanks! I really have had too much going on lately to do much photography. I know you can relate!! Now that the soccer season is almost over.....one more tournament.....my weekends will free up considerably. I love coaching, but it does take up a ton of time!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom