The Boys And Their Chair...

Discussion in 'People' started by Graeme, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Right out of the camera this could easily be dismissed as a snapshot pure and simple.......by some. We know better though don't we? Great work Graeme. Please stop now.......my brain is beginning to hurt and I have an important shoot tomorrow.:smile:

2. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

Graeme ........ i like the fact that this picture was taken slightly downward also i like the b+w man .......

i should stop looking at your threads g, seriously.... you know why ?? becasue every time i see one of your shots it makes me realize how bad mine are.....You need to write a book or something because this is just ridiculous

3. H-m-m ... terrific composition and emotional impact. Intense.

4. Sorry Stu.......... just trying to make you smile my friend! :smile:

Topher my friend.......... you are too kind.......... far too kind! :redface: :redface: :redface:

Ray, as always, thanks my friend! :cool:

5. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Graeme , I like this alot. Very nice.

6. Thanks Biggs........... :smile:

G

7. Again... the quality of your work is consistently some of the best on this forum. You should consider doing a book. You and fishsauce (posts a lot in the IR forum) are two of my favorites here... you are both cut from the same unique cloth.

8. This is a wonderful photo, Graeme.

I'm busy at the birdie forum recently but I do come here and look at your photos once in a while. Your work is getting better and better and I always enjoy it.

9. Graeme, superb...I love the feel to this shot...the grain and their expressions are a perfect combination...very nicely done...

10. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

hahaha g .... thats 2 votes for a book !!!

11. Thanks Woody.......... for the vote of confidence in my work. I know what I like and it's always exciting for me when someone else also likes it!
    I am familiar with Ben's work on the IR forum........... and agree with you that his work is outstanding......... it's cool that you think some of mine may be on the same level! :biggrin:

G

Phil, thanks for your kind words.......... so that's where you've been! :biggrin:

Thanks John......... hope you are well my friend! :wink:

Yeah, yeah......... i wouldn't know where to start! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

G