1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

The Camera Channel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D40ROOK, Aug 17, 2009.

1. D40ROOK

D40ROOK

Jul 11, 2009
    delaware
    How come with all these TV stations we have now a days like reality,discovery, game show channel,etc. Why don't we have a Camera channel?

I think that would be pretty cool to see different scenerios,experiences, and situations to shoot in. Techniques and adjustments the pros make that you can watch while sitting at home with camera in hand. I guess I am just wishing again. I guess thats why they have youtube and hulu. RATS!

2. JakeEbersole

JakeEbersole

Mar 11, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Jake Ebersole
    I have seen one. I forget what it's called. It's not just about photography, but there is a lot of photography stuff on it. It's really interesting. I can sit there for hours and watch it.

3. D40ROOK

D40ROOK

Jul 11, 2009
    delaware
    I would like to see it.

4. If I remember correctly, I think it is Ovation TV on Directv that hosts different photography shows.

5. TommyO

TommyO

Oct 16, 2008
    West Michigan
    DTown TV online ... :) 
    And there's always Americas Next Top Model!

6. Jaws

Jaws

Mar 27, 2007
    Columbia, MD
    There's always the Nikon channels. I like to watch channel D700 and D300.

LOL

7. I saw that channel several times... some interesting shows on that channel.

8. JakeEbersole

JakeEbersole

Mar 11, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Jake Ebersole
    Ah ha. It's Ovation. Thanks, Alan.

9. hmmmmm have to check it out. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.