The Camera Plane

I did most of my shooting from this plane. Bill King flies his Tiger Moth:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Who would jump out of a perfectly good airplane? When I jumped out of them, I didn't think they were 'perfectly good.' I used to get airsick and looked forward to getting out into that cool, fresh air..........at 120+ mph.

Fun, fun, fun.

frogpix said:
Who would jump out of a perfectly good airplane? When I jumped out of them, I didn't think they were 'perfectly good.' I used to get airsick and looked forward to getting out into that cool, fresh air..........at 120+ mph.

Fun, fun, fun.
You guys are NUTZ.... 8)

Frank

I'll admit I've done some not-too-bright things in airplanes for the sake of getting a good or better shot......like the time I wrapped the lap belt (only one in the plane) around my ankle and hung over the side of the plane (everything above the waist was out) to get a clear shot past the wings. One good bump of turbulance and I would have experienced skydiving, only without the 'chute. We fly too low to even worry about 'chutes! I'm not proud of it, nor do I, in any way, endorse it. In spite of my insanity, I still cannot see any reason to leave a functioning aircraft voluntarily!

geeeez, Baywing, you gotta death wish or something??? *LOL* I thought kayaking with sharks was dangerous - hanging out of a plane with a belt around my ankles - NO THANK YOU!!!! Hope your insurance premium is paid up so the missus can have a good time! LMAO

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom