The Cardinals

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hi, Randy,

I love cardinals and you've sure captured them here! The male in #2 is spectacular... great color, beautiful pose, wonderful background, perfect composition.

Also love the female in #3. The composition isn't quite as good as #2, but females are harder to frame because they lack the color contrast of the males, I think. #4 is also beautiful and gives a little different look than traditional bird shots.

And of course, the last shot, the bright red male against the gray background is a stunner. I dream of getting an image like this, but haven't done it yet. WOW!

I am SO envious! Well done!
God bless.
Doug

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi, Randy,

I love cardinals and you've sure captured them here! The male in #2 is spectacular... great color, beautiful pose, wonderful background, perfect composition.

Also love the female in #3. The composition isn't quite as good as #2, but females are harder to frame because they lack the color contrast of the males, I think. #4 is also beautiful and gives a little different look than traditional bird shots.

And of course, the last shot, the bright red male against the gray background is a stunner. I dream of getting an image like this, but haven't done it yet. WOW!

I am SO envious! Well done!
God bless.
Doug
thx Doug....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom