The caribbean...

I was on a cruise through the Caribbean for my honeymoon and took a lot of landscape (seascape) shots. I didn't end up shooting for deep saturated blues which is what I expected to get out of a trip to the Caribbean. Instead I got stuff like this:

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Well I guess that last one had some blue in it. There's a gallery with some more shots on my Pbase site:

http://www.pbase.com/manzico/caribbean

What do you think? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Only a few minutes a day

Thanks for the complement. I managed to fit in some shooting for a few minutes each day. There are plenty of photos of my wife and I as well so she didn't feel ignored. But I was able to sneak in some other shots here and there. I also would shoot off of the deck of the boat around sunset each day as we were leaving port. So it was a combination of planning, and the fact that I have a very understanding wife that I managed to get any shooting done at all.

Dave

Ooooo, I like these a lot David. I seem to lack the imagination to think of taking shots like these. Then again, I'm still working on getting the more normal shots right. Well done.

Neil

Z

Zulu-

What about a picture of the bride in the Caribbean:?:

Nice images thanks for sharing.

thank you...

Thanks for all of your comments. I rather enjoyed shooting at sea. It was really very stimulating. The results were not what I expected, but I love them all the same.

Dave

They're from a lot of places

The first shot is of an island near Montserrat, but I don't know the name of it. The second two were shot just off the coast of one of the Dutch islands, but again, I can't remember the name. The last two are from Puerto Rico. Specifically the Fuerte San Cristobal. I'm glad you liked them.

Dave

Latest threads

Top Bottom